What's Woodland Drives like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Woodland Drives? In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Bobby Bowden Field at Doak Campbell Stadium. Cascades Park and Governor's Square Mall are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Woodland Drives
Woodland Drives is located 1.2 mi (2 km) from the heart of Tallahassee.
- Tallahassee, FL (TLH-Tallahassee Intl.), 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from Woodland Drives
Things to see and do in and around Woodland Drives
Things to see near Woodland Drives:
- Florida A&M University (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Florida State University (2.1 mi/3.5 km away)
- Bobby Bowden Field at Doak Campbell Stadium (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Tallahassee Community College (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Cascades Park (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
Things to do near Woodland Drives:
- Governor's Square Mall (0.8 mi/1.2 km away)
- Tallahassee Downtown Market (1.3 mi/2 km away)
- Bragg Memorial Stadium (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- The Centre of Tallahassee (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Flea Market Tallahassee (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Tallahassee?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: June, August, July, March (average 179 mm of rainfall)