What's Metro Park like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Metro Park? JetBlue Park at Fenway South and Gulf Coast Town Center are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Edison Mall and Fort Myers Country Club are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Metro Park
Metro Park is located 2.7 mi (4.4 km) from the heart of Fort Myers.
- Fort Myers, FL (RSW-Southwest Florida Intl.), 8 mi (12.9 km) from Metro Park
- Punta Gorda, FL (PGD-Charlotte County), 23.3 mi (37.4 km) from Metro Park
Things to see and do in and around Metro Park
Things to see near Metro Park:
- Edison and Ford Winter Estates (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Florida Southwestern State College (4.4 mi/7 km away)
- CenturyLink Sports Complex (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- City of Palms Park (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Alliance for the Arts (2.5 mi/4 km away)
Things to do near Metro Park:
- Edison Mall (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Fort Myers Country Club (1.8 mi/2.8 km away)
- Bell Tower Shops (4.1 mi/6.5 km away)
- Barbara B Mann Hall (4.3 mi/7 km away)
- Imaginarium Hands - On Museum (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Fort Myers?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 19°C)
- Rainiest months: August, June, July, September (average 239 mm of rainfall)