What's Bairro Lago Negro like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Bairro Lago Negro? Nature lovers can visit Black Lake Park. Joaquina Rita Bier Lake and Mini Mundo are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Bairro Lago Negro
Bairro Lago Negro is located 1 mi (1.6 km) from the heart of Gramado.
- Caxias do Sul (CXJ-Aeroporto Hugo Cantergiani), 23.3 mi (37.5 km) from Bairro Lago Negro
Things to see and do in and around Bairro Lago Negro
Things to see near Bairro Lago Negro:
- Black Lake Park (0.2 mi/0.3 km away)
- Joaquina Rita Bier Lake (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Serra Park Events Center (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Gramado Central Avenue (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Orchids Park (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
Things to do near Bairro Lago Negro:
- Mini Mundo (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Gramado Covered Street (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Hollywood Dream Cars Museum (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Saint George Castle Medieval Museum (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Super Carros (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Gramado?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: June, July, August, May (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, September, January (average 128 mm of rainfall)