What's Heritage Palms like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, consider Heritage Palms. JetBlue Park at Fenway South and Gulf Coast Town Center are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Edison Mall and CenturyLink Sports Complex are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Heritage Palms
Heritage Palms is located 4.7 mi (7.5 km) from the heart of Fort Myers.
- Fort Myers, FL (RSW-Southwest Florida Intl.), 6 mi (9.7 km) from Heritage Palms
- Punta Gorda, FL (PGD-Charlotte County), 25.1 mi (40.4 km) from Heritage Palms
Things to see and do in and around Heritage Palms
Things to see near Heritage Palms:
- JetBlue Park at Fenway South (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- CenturyLink Sports Complex (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
- Florida Southwestern State College (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Six Mile Cypress Slough Preserve (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Alliance for the Arts (4 mi/6.4 km away)
Things to do near Heritage Palms:
- Edison Mall (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Fort Myers Country Club (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Bell Tower Shops (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Barbara B Mann Hall (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Eagle Ridge Golf Club (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Fort Myers?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 19°C)
- Rainiest months: August, June, July, September (average 239 mm of rainfall)