What's Olde Town Augusta like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Olde Town Augusta. Places to visit such as Augusta Museum of History and Augusta Riverwalk are not far away. Miller Theater and James Brown Arena are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Olde Town Augusta
Olde Town Augusta is located 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the heart of Augusta.
- Augusta, GA (AGS-Augusta Regional), 6.7 mi (10.8 km) from Olde Town Augusta
Things to see and do in and around Olde Town Augusta
Things to see near Olde Town Augusta:
- Augusta Riverwalk (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Augusta Convention Center (1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Augusta State University (4 mi/6.5 km away)
- Paine College (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- St. Paul's Episcopal Church (0.6 mi/1 km away)
Things to do near Olde Town Augusta:
- Augusta Museum of History (0.5 mi/0.8 km away)
- Miller Theater (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- James Brown Arena (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Bell Auditorium (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Augusta National Golf Club (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Augusta?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 26°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, March, June (average 119 mm of rainfall)