What's Northwest like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Northwest? Santa Fe Plaza and Meow Wolf are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Loretto Chapel and Canyon Road.
How to get to Northwest
Northwest is located 2.1 mi (3.3 km) from the heart of Santa Fe.
- Santa Fe, NM (SAF-Santa Fe Municipal), 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from Northwest
- Los Alamos, NM (LAM-Los Alamos County), 21.6 mi (34.7 km) from Northwest
Things to see and do in and around Northwest
Things to see near Northwest:
- Santa Fe Plaza (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Loretto Chapel (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Palace of the Governors (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Cathedral Basilica of Saint Francis of Assisi (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Santa Fe River Park (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
Things to do near Northwest:
- Canyon Road (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Georgia O'Keefe Museum (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Santa Fe Railyard (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Santa Fe Opera (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- New Mexico Museum of Art (2 mi/3.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Santa Fe?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 19°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 1°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, September, June (average 63 mm of rainfall)