What's Reflection Isles like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Reflection Isles? JetBlue Park at Fenway South and Gulf Coast Town Center are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. CenturyLink Sports Complex and Edison Mall are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Reflection Isles
Reflection Isles is located 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from the heart of Fort Myers.
- Fort Myers, FL (RSW-Southwest Florida Intl.), 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from Reflection Isles
- Punta Gorda, FL (PGD-Charlotte County), 26 mi (41.9 km) from Reflection Isles
Things to see and do in and around Reflection Isles
Things to see near Reflection Isles:
- JetBlue Park at Fenway South (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- CenturyLink Sports Complex (4 mi/6.5 km away)
- Six Mile Cypress Slough Preserve (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Calusa Nature Center and Planetarium (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Dunbar Park (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
Things to do near Reflection Isles:
- Edison Mall (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Bell Tower Shops (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Legends Golf and Country Club (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Eagle Ridge Golf Club (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Westminster Golf Club (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Fort Myers?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 19°C)
- Rainiest months: August, June, July, September (average 239 mm of rainfall)