What's Margold like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Margold? Top places in the larger area to visit include Camelback Mountain and Phoenix Convention Center. Castles N' Coasters and Arizona Biltmore Country Club are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Margold
Margold is located 7.6 mi (12.3 km) from the heart of Phoenix.
- Sky Harbor International Airport (PHX), 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from Margold
- Phoenix, AZ (DVT-Phoenix Deer Valley), 8.7 mi (14 km) from Margold
- Scottsdale, AZ (SCF), 10.3 mi (16.5 km) from Margold
Things to see and do in and around Margold
Things to see near Margold:
- Grand Canyon University (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Piestewa Peak (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Wrigley Mansion (3.9 mi/6.2 km away)
- North Mountain Park (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Shaw Butte (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
Things to do near Margold:
- Castles N' Coasters (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- Arizona Biltmore Country Club (4.1 mi/6.5 km away)
- Biltmore Fashion Park (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Metrocenter (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Carnival of Illusion (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Phoenix?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 33°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 15°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, March, February (average 25 mm of rainfall)