What's El Camino Real like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, consider El Camino Real. In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Irvine Spectrum Center. Orange County Great Park and FivePoint Amphitheatre are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to El Camino Real
El Camino Real is located 1 mi (1.6 km) from the heart of Irvine.
- Orange County, CA (SNA-John Wayne), 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from El Camino Real
- Ontario, CA (ONT-Los Angeles - Ontario Intl.), 27.7 mi (44.5 km) from El Camino Real
- Long Beach, CA (LGB-Long Beach Municipal), 22.5 mi (36.2 km) from El Camino Real
Things to see and do in and around El Camino Real
Things to see near El Camino Real:
- Irvine Valley College (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Orange County Great Park (2.8 mi/4.6 km away)
- Concordia University (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Bren Events Center (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- University of California, Irvine (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
Things to do near El Camino Real:
- Irvine Spectrum Center (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- FivePoint Amphitheatre (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Santa Ana Zoo (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- The Market Place (2.3 mi/3.6 km away)
- Strawberry Farms Golf Club (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Irvine?
- Hottest months: August, September, July, October (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 15°C)
- Rainiest months: February, January, March, December (average 66 mm of rainfall)