What's Miromar Lakes like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, consider Miromar Lakes. Take time to see the sights such as Alico Arena while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Gulf Coast Town Center and Hertz Arena.
How to get to Miromar Lakes
Miromar Lakes is located 13.3 mi (21.5 km) from the heart of Fort Myers.
- Fort Myers, FL (RSW-Southwest Florida Intl.), 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from Miromar Lakes
Things to see and do in and around Miromar Lakes
What to see in Miromar Lakes
- Florida Gulf Coast University
- Alico Arena
Things to do near Miromar Lakes:
- Gulf Coast Town Center (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Coconut Point Mall (5 mi/8 km away)
- Miromar Outlets (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Legends Golf and Country Club (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- San Carlos Golf Club (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Fort Myers?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 19°C)
- Rainiest months: August, June, July, September (average 239 mm of rainfall)