What's Hatobacho like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, consider Hatobacho. Take in some culture at Kawasaki Good Times World and Kobe Maritime Museum. There's plenty more to see, including Meriken Park and Kobe Tower.
How to get to Hatobacho
Hatobacho is located 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from the heart of Kobe.
- Osaka (KIX-Kansai Intl.), 17.5 mi (28.1 km) from Hatobacho
- Kobe (UKB), 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from Hatobacho
- Osaka (ITM-Itami), 16.2 mi (26 km) from Hatobacho
Things to see and do in and around Hatobacho
What to see in Hatobacho
- Meriken Park
- Kobe Tower
- Port of Kobe Earthquake Memorial
Things to do in Hatobacho
- Kawasaki Good Times World
- Kobe Maritime Museum
When is the best time to visit Kobe?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, March, December (average 7°C)
- Rainiest months: September, October, June, August (average 147 mm of rainfall)