What's Upper Bicutan like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Upper Bicutan? SM Mall of Asia and Manila Bay are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Venice Grand Canal Mall and Resorts World Manila are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Upper Bicutan
Upper Bicutan is located 1.4 mi (2.2 km) from the heart of Taguig.
- Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.), 3.1 mi (4.9 km) from Upper Bicutan
Things to see and do in and around Upper Bicutan
Things to see near Upper Bicutan:
- Baclaran Church (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Sanctuario De San Antonio (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Legazpi Active Park (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Century City (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- RCBC Plaza (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
Things to do near Upper Bicutan:
- Venice Grand Canal Mall (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- Resorts World Manila (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
- SM City BF Parañaque (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- SM Aura Premier (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- BGC Arts Center (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Taguig?
- Hottest months: April, May, March, June (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 26°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, September, June (average 365 mm of rainfall)