What's Killearn Lakes like?If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, consider Killearn Lakes. Places to visit such as Golf Club at Summerbrooke and St. Peter's Anglican Church are not far away. As you expand your exploration, why not visit Alfred B. Maclay State Gardens.
Where are the best places to stay in Killearn Lakes?
One of the top places to stay in Killearn Lakes:
Great for Large Groups, Families, Very Private. Pool, Fire Pit, 3 Private SuitesCity centre holiday home with private pool and fireplace
- Free in-room WiFi • Hot tub • Fitness centre • Outdoor pool • Close to shopping
How to get to Killearn LakesKillearn Lakes is located 11 mi (17.6 km) from the heart of Tallahassee.
- Tallahassee, FL (TLH-Tallahassee Intl.), 15.2 mi (24.5 km) from Killearn Lakes
- Thomasville, GA (TVI-Thomasville Regional), 29.6 mi (47.7 km) from Killearn Lakes
Things to see and do in and around Killearn Lakes
Things to see near Killearn Lakes:
- St. Peter's Anglican Church (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
- Alfred B. Maclay State Gardens (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)