What's Park Estates like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Park Estates. Long Beach Cruise Terminal and Knott's Berry Farm are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. World Cruise Center is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Park Estates
Park Estates is located 3.9 mi (6.3 km) from the heart of Long Beach.
- Los Angeles Intl. (LAX), 19.3 mi (31.1 km) from Park Estates
- Long Beach, CA (LGB-Long Beach Municipal), 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from Park Estates
- Orange County, CA (SNA-John Wayne), 16.9 mi (27.2 km) from Park Estates
Things to see and do in and around Park Estates
Things to see near Park Estates:
- Long Beach Cruise Terminal (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- California State University, Long Beach (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Mother's Beach (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Seal Beach Pier (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Long Beach Convention and Entertainment Center (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
Things to do near Park Estates:
- Shoreline Village (4 mi/6.5 km away)
- Pike at Rainbow Harbor (4 mi/6.5 km away)
- RMS Queen Mary (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Aquarium of the Pacific (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Hawaiian Gardens Casino (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Long Beach?
- Hottest months: August, September, July, June (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: February, January, December, March (average 60 mm of rainfall)