What's Quail Run like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Quail Run. Top places in the larger area to visit include Santa Fe Plaza and Meow Wolf. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Canyon Road and Loretto Chapel.
How to get to Quail Run
Quail Run is located 3.2 mi (5.2 km) from the heart of Santa Fe.
- Santa Fe, NM (SAF-Santa Fe Municipal), 8.9 mi (14.4 km) from Quail Run
- Los Alamos, NM (LAM-Los Alamos County), 25.6 mi (41.2 km) from Quail Run
Things to see and do in and around Quail Run
Things to see near Quail Run:
- Santa Fe Plaza (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Loretto Chapel (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Cathedral Basilica of Saint Francis of Assisi (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Palace of the Governors (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Santa Fe National Forest (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
Things to do near Quail Run:
- Meow Wolf (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Canyon Road (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Camel Rock Casino (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Santa Fe Railyard (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- New Mexico Museum of Art (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Santa Fe?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 19°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 1°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, September, June (average 63 mm of rainfall)