What's Jacarandas like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Jacarandas? Places to visit such as Shell Factory and Nature Park are a short distance away.
How to get to Jacarandas
Jacarandas is located 5.7 mi (9.1 km) from the heart of North Fort Myers.
- Fort Myers, FL (RSW-Southwest Florida Intl.), 17.9 mi (28.9 km) from Jacarandas
- Punta Gorda, FL (PGD-Charlotte County), 13 mi (20.9 km) from Jacarandas
When is the best time to visit North Fort Myers?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average 19°C)
- Rainiest months: August, June, July, September (average 239 mm of rainfall)