What's Drumul Taberei like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Drumul Taberei? Take time to see the sights such as Drumul Taberi Park while you're here. Casino at JW Marriott Bucharest Grand Hotel and Palace of the Parliament are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Drumul Taberei
Drumul Taberei is located 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from the heart of Bucharest.
- Bucharest (OTP-Henri Coanda Intl.), 10.6 mi (17.1 km) from Drumul Taberei
Things to see and do in and around Drumul Taberei
Things to see near Drumul Taberei:
- Drumul Taberi Park (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Polytechnic University of Bucharest (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Palace of the Parliament (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- Cismigiu Garden (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Bucharest City Hall (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
Things to do near Drumul Taberei:
- Casino at JW Marriott Bucharest Grand Hotel (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- National History Museum of Romania (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- National Museum of Art of Romania (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Museum of the Romanian Peasant (3.6 mi/5.9 km away)
- Romanian Athenaeum (3.7 mi/6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Bucharest?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 1°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, July, August (average 66 mm of rainfall)