What's Don Bosco like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, consider Don Bosco. Take time to see the sights such as SM City Bicutan while you're here. SM Mall of Asia and Manila Bay are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Don Bosco
Don Bosco is located 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from the heart of Parañaque.
- Manila (MNL-Ninoy Aquino Intl.), 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from Don Bosco
Things to see and do in and around Don Bosco
Things to see near Don Bosco:
- Manila Bay (4.6 mi/7.3 km away)
- Baclaran Church (3.9 mi/6.2 km away)
- Mall of Asia Arena (4.4 mi/7 km away)
- SMX Convention Center (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Department of Foreign Affairs (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
Things to do near Don Bosco:
- SM City Bicutan (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- SM Mall of Asia (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- SM City BF Parañaque (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Resorts World Manila (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- SM City Southmall (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Parañaque?
- Hottest months: April, May, June, March (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 26°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, September, June (average 365 mm of rainfall)