What's Jack's Peak like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, consider Jack's Peak. Take time to see places such as Munras Avenue and Jacks Peak County Park while you're here. Monterey Bay Aquarium is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Jack's Peak
Jack's Peak is located 1.8 mi (2.9 km) from the heart of Carmel.
- Monterey, CA (MRY-Monterey Peninsula), 3 mi (4.9 km) from Jack's Peak
- Salinas, CA (SNS-Salinas Municipal), 16.9 mi (27.2 km) from Jack's Peak
- Watsonville, CA (WVI-Watsonville Municipal), 25.8 mi (41.5 km) from Jack's Peak
Things to see and do in and around Jack's Peak
Things to see near Jack's Peak:
- Jacks Peak County Park (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Monterey Convention Center (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Naval Postgraduate School (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Fisherman's Wharf (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Carmel Beach (2.3 mi/3.6 km away)
Things to do near Jack's Peak:
- Munras Avenue (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Monterey Bay Aquarium (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Carmel Plaza (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Del Monte Golf Course (1.8 mi/2.8 km away)
- Waterfront (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Carmel?
- Hottest months: October, September, August, November (average 16°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: January, February, December, March (average 98 mm of rainfall)