What's West Newport like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than West Newport. Plan a fun excursion to Newport Pier while you're here. Balboa Beach and Balboa Pier are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to West Newport
- Orange County, CA (SNA-John Wayne), 6 mi (9.7 km) from West Newport
- Long Beach, CA (LGB-Long Beach Municipal), 18.6 mi (29.9 km) from West Newport
- Fullerton, CA (FUL-Fullerton Municipal), 17.8 mi (28.7 km) from West Newport
Things to see and do in and around West Newport
Things to see near West Newport:
- Newport Pier (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Balboa Beach (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Balboa Pier (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Huntington State Beach (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Corona del Mar State Beach (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
Things to do near West Newport:
- Fashion Island (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Pacific City (4.6 mi/7.5 km away)
- Main Street (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Balboa Fun Zone (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Newport Harbor Nautical Museum (2 mi/3.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Newport Beach?
- Hottest months: August, September, July, October (average 20°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: February, January, December, March (average 52 mm of rainfall)