What's Capitol Hill like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Capitol Hill? Take in some culture at Florida Historic Capitol Museum and Museum of Florida History. There's plenty more to see, including New Capitol Building and Tallahassee Downtown Market.
How to get to Capitol Hill
- Tallahassee, FL (TLH-Tallahassee Intl.), 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from Capitol Hill
Things to see and do in and around Capitol Hill
What to see in Capitol Hill
- Florida State University
- New Capitol Building
- Florida State Capitol Building
- Donald L. Tucker Civic Center
- Knott House Museum
Things to do in Capitol Hill
- Tallahassee Downtown Market
- Florida Historic Capitol Museum
- Museum of Florida History
- Florida Legislative Research Center and Museum
- LeMoyne Art Gallery
When is the best time to visit Tallahassee?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: June, August, July, March (average 179 mm of rainfall)