What's Centennial Park like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Centennial Park. Take time to see places such as Centennial Park and Centennial Park Golf Centre while you're here. Yorkdale Shopping Centre is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Centennial Park
Centennial Park is located 10 mi (16.1 km) from the heart of Toronto.
- Toronto, ON (YYZ-Pearson Intl.), 2.4 mi (3.8 km) from Centennial Park
- Toronto, ON (YTZ-Billy Bishop Toronto City), 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from Centennial Park
Things to see and do in and around Centennial Park
Things to see near Centennial Park:
- Centennial Park (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Toronto Congress Centre (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Paramount Fine Foods Centre (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- The International Centre (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Iceland Arena (3.7 mi/6 km away)
Things to do near Centennial Park:
- Centennial Park Golf Centre (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Sherway Gardens (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
- Woodbine Racetrack (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Dixie Outlet Mall (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Woodbine Mall (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Toronto?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 19°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average -1°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, May (average 92 mm of rainfall)