What's Munjoy Hill like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Munjoy Hill? Take time to see places such as Portland Observatory and Eastern Promenade while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Casco Bay.
How to get to Munjoy Hill
Munjoy Hill is located 0.5 mi (0.8 km) from the heart of Portland.
- Portland, ME (PWM-Portland Intl. Jetport), 3.4 mi (5.5 km) from Munjoy Hill
- Auburn, ME (LEW-Auburn - Lewiston Municipal), 26.5 mi (42.6 km) from Munjoy Hill
- Sanford, ME (SFM-Sanford Seacoast Regional), 29.6 mi (47.6 km) from Munjoy Hill
Things to see and do in and around Munjoy Hill
What to see in Munjoy Hill
- Portland Observatory
- Eastern Promenade
- Casco Bay
Things to do near Munjoy Hill:
- Maine Narrow Gauge Railroad Company and Museum (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Casco Bay Lines Ferry Terminal (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Merrill Auditorium (0.7 mi/1.1 km away)
- Fore Street Gallery (0.8 mi/1.2 km away)
- Wadsworth-Longfellow House (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Portland?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average -2°C)
- Rainiest months: November, October, April, March (average 117 mm of rainfall)