What's Tanglewood Hills like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not visit Tanglewood Hills? Nature lovers can visit Watson Lake and Goldwater Lake. There's plenty more to see, including Lynx Lake and Prescott National Forest.
How to get to Tanglewood Hills
Tanglewood Hills is located 3.1 mi (5 km) from the heart of Prescott.
- Prescott, AZ (PRC-Prescott Municipal), 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from Tanglewood Hills
- Cottonwood, AZ (CTW), 26.7 mi (42.9 km) from Tanglewood Hills
Things to see and do in and around Tanglewood Hills
What to see in Tanglewood Hills
- Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University
- Watson Lake
- Goldwater Lake
- Lynx Lake
- Prescott National Forest
Things to do near Tanglewood Hills:
- Prescott Gateway Mall (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Buckey's Casino (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Yavapai Casino (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Smoki Museum (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- Sharlot Hall Museum (3.1 mi/5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Prescott?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, March (average 7°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, September, January (average 171 mm of rainfall)