What's Lake Bradford -Cascade Lake like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Lake Bradford -Cascade Lake? Take in some culture at Tallahassee Museum. Bobby Bowden Field at Doak Campbell Stadium is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Lake Bradford -Cascade Lake
Lake Bradford -Cascade Lake is located 4.3 mi (6.9 km) from the heart of Tallahassee.
- Tallahassee, FL (TLH-Tallahassee Intl.), 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from Lake Bradford -Cascade Lake
Things to see and do in and around Lake Bradford -Cascade Lake
Things to see near Lake Bradford -Cascade Lake:
- Florida State University (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Florida A&M University (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Tallahassee Community College (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Bobby Bowden Field at Doak Campbell Stadium (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Bragg Memorial Stadium (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
Things to do near Lake Bradford -Cascade Lake:
- Tallahassee Museum (0.2 mi/0.3 km away)
- Tallahassee Downtown Market (4.4 mi/7 km away)
- Cascades Park (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Flea Market Tallahassee (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Mission San Luis de Apalachee (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Tallahassee?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: June, August, July, March (average 179 mm of rainfall)