What's Hills at Las Estrellas like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not consider Hills at Las Estrellas? Santa Fe Plaza and Meow Wolf are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Loretto Chapel and Canyon Road.
How to get to Hills at Las Estrellas
Hills at Las Estrellas is located 2.2 mi (3.5 km) from the heart of Santa Fe.
- Santa Fe, NM (SAF-Santa Fe Municipal), 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from Hills at Las Estrellas
- Los Alamos, NM (LAM-Los Alamos County), 22 mi (35.3 km) from Hills at Las Estrellas
Things to see and do in and around Hills at Las Estrellas
Things to see near Hills at Las Estrellas:
- Santa Fe Plaza (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Loretto Chapel (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Palace of the Governors (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Cathedral Basilica of Saint Francis of Assisi (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Old Fort Marcy Park (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
Things to do near Hills at Las Estrellas:
- Canyon Road (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Georgia O'Keefe Museum (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Santa Fe Railyard (2.6 mi/4.3 km away)
- Santa Fe Opera (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- New Mexico Museum of Art (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Santa Fe?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, September (average 19°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 1°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, September, June (average 63 mm of rainfall)