What's Bomun-dong like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Bomun-dong. Lotte World and Gyeongbok Palace are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Cheonggyecheon and Dongdaemun Market Mall are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Bomun-dong
Bomun-dong is located 2.5 mi (4.1 km) from the heart of Seoul.
- Seoul (GMP-Gimpo Intl.), 12 mi (19.2 km) from Bomun-dong
Things to see and do in and around Bomun-dong
Things to see near Bomun-dong:
- Gyeongbok Palace (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Korea University (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Sungshin Women's University (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Cheonggyecheon (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Dongdaemun History and Culture Park (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
Things to do near Bomun-dong:
- Dongdaemun Market Mall (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Doota Mall (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Hyundai City Outlet (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Gyeongdong Market (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Gwangjang Traditional Market (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Seoul?
- Hottest months: August, July, June, September (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, March (average -1°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, September (average 222 mm of rainfall)