What's Saint-Mathieu like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, consider Saint-Mathieu. Places to visit such as Palace of the Kings of Majorca and Le Castillet are not far away. Perpignan Cathedral and Campo Santo are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Saint-Mathieu
- Perpignan (PGF-Perpignan - Rivesaltes Intl.), 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from Saint-Mathieu
Things to see and do in and around Saint-Mathieu
Things to see near Saint-Mathieu:
- Palace of the Kings of Majorca (0.2 mi/0.4 km away)
- Le Castillet (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Perpignan Cathedral (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- Campo Santo (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- St. Jacques Church (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
Things to do near Saint-Mathieu:
- Theatre de l'Archipel (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- Hyacinthe Rigaud Museum (0.2 mi/0.3 km away)
- Mas Baux (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Perpignan?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: October, September, April, November (average 62 mm of rainfall)