What's Natomas Park like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Natomas Park. Places such as Discovery Park and American River Bike Trail are just a little farther away. As you expand your exploration, why not visit California Indian Heritage Center State Park.
How to get to Natomas Park
Natomas Park is located 5.7 mi (9.2 km) from the heart of Sacramento.
- Sacramento, CA (SMF-Sacramento Intl.), 5.1 mi (8.2 km) from Natomas Park
- Marysville, CA (MYV-Yuba County), 30.1 mi (48.4 km) from Natomas Park
Things to see and do in and around Natomas Park
Things to see near Natomas Park:
- Discovery Park (4.1 mi/6.5 km away)
- American River Bike Trail (4.3 mi/7 km away)
- California Indian Heritage Center State Park (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sacramento?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: January, February, December, March (average 83 mm of rainfall)