What's Ras Beirut like?
In Ras Beirut, you can easily get to the seaside or simply visit the bars. Take time to see places such as Beirut Corniche and Manara Lighthouse while you're here. Hamra Street and Pigeon Rocks are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Ras Beirut
Ras Beirut is located 0.3 mi (0.6 km) from the heart of Beirut.
- Beirut (BEY-Rafic Hariri Intl.), 5.2 mi (8.4 km) from Ras Beirut
Things to see and do in and around Ras Beirut
What to see in Ras Beirut
- Beirut Corniche
- American University of Beirut
- Manara Lighthouse
Things to do near Ras Beirut:
- Hamra Street (0.5 mi/0.9 km away)
- Verdun Street (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Beirut Souks (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- National Museum of Beirut (2.8 mi/4.4 km away)
- City Center Beirut (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Beirut?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 15°C)
- Rainiest months: January, December, February, March (average 144 mm of rainfall)