What's Grand Canal Dock like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, consider Grand Canal Dock. Take time to see places such as Bord Gáis Energy Theatre and Grand Canal while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Baggot Street and Dublin Port.
How to get to Grand Canal Dock
Grand Canal Dock is located 1 mi (1.6 km) from the heart of Dublin.
- Dublin Airport (DUB), 5.9 mi (9.5 km) from Grand Canal Dock
Things to see and do in and around Grand Canal Dock
What to see in Grand Canal Dock
- Grand Canal
- Dublin Port
- Grand Canal Square
- St Stephen’s ‘Pepper Canister’ Church
Things to do in Grand Canal Dock
- Bord Gáis Energy Theatre
- Baggot Street
- Waterways Visitor Centre
When is the best time to visit Dublin?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 14°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 5°C)
- Rainiest months: August, December, September, January (average 78 mm of rainfall)