What's Mirów like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, look no further than Mirów. Take time to see places such as Warsaw Trade Tower and Hala Mirowska while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Warsaw Uprising Museum and Palace of Culture and Science.
How to get to Mirów
Mirów is located 0.8 mi (1.2 km) from the heart of Warsaw.
- Frederic Chopin Airport (WAW), 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from Mirów
- Modlin (WMI-Warsaw-Modlin Mazovia), 20.4 mi (32.8 km) from Mirów
Things to see and do in and around Mirów
What to see in Mirów
- Warsaw Trade Tower
- Pekao Tower
- Warta Tower
Things to do near Mirów:
- Hala Mirowska (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Warsaw Uprising Museum (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Old Town Market Place (1.5 mi/2.3 km away)
- Copernicus Science Centre (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
- Warsaw Zoo (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Warsaw?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, May (average 17°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, March, December (average -1°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, May (average 66 mm of rainfall)