What's Bomok-dong like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not visit Bomok-dong? Places to visit such as Seogwipo Maeil Olle Market and Cheonjiyeon Waterfall are not far away. Lee Jung Seop Street and Hhyan Port are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Bomok-dong
Bomok-dong is located 2 mi (3.2 km) from the heart of Seogwipo.
- Jeju (CJU-Jeju Intl.), 19.1 mi (30.7 km) from Bomok-dong
Things to see and do in and around Bomok-dong
Things to see near Bomok-dong:
- Cheonjiyeon Waterfall (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Lee Jung Seop Street (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Hhyan Port (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Saeyeongyo Bridge (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Sammaebong Peak (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
Things to do near Bomok-dong:
- Seogwipo Maeil Olle Market (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Citrus Museum (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Seokbujak Museum (3.7 mi/6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Seogwipo?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 8°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, June, September (average 112 mm of rainfall)