What's Egbeda like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Egbeda. Visit places such as Synagogue Church of All Nations and Computer Village when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. First Baptist Church Abule Egba and Allen Avenue are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Egbeda
Egbeda is located 7.7 mi (12.3 km) from the heart of Lagos.
- Lagos (LOS-Murtala Muhammed Intl.), 2.6 mi (4.1 km) from Egbeda
Things to see and do in and around Egbeda
Things to see near Egbeda:
- Synagogue Church of All Nations (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
- First Baptist Church Abule Egba (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Federal Aviation Authority of Nigeria (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Jhalobia Recreation Park and Gardens (3.3 mi/5.2 km away)
Things to do near Egbeda:
- Computer Village (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Allen Avenue (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Actis Ikeja Mall (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Lagos?
- Hottest months: March, February, April, January (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: August, July, September, October (average 26°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, May, October (average 279 mm of rainfall)