What's Vitan like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Vitan. Take time to see the sights such as Bucharest Mall while you're here. Piata Unirii and Carol Park are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Vitan
Vitan is located 1.8 mi (2.8 km) from the heart of Bucharest.
- Bucharest (OTP-Henri Coanda Intl.), 11.2 mi (18.1 km) from Vitan
Things to see and do in and around Vitan
Things to see near Vitan:
- Piata Unirii (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Carol Park (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- National Arena (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- University of Bucharest (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Palace of the Parliament (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
Things to do near Vitan:
- Bucharest Mall (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- National Museum of Romanian History (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- National Museum of Art of Romania (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Romanian Athenaeum (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Casino at JW Marriott Bucharest Grand Hotel (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Bucharest?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 1°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, July, August (average 66 mm of rainfall)