What's Agia Fyla like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Agia Fyla? Visit places such as Limassol Zoo and Limassol Castle when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Limassol Marina and Dasoudi Beach are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Agia Fyla
Agia Fyla is located 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from the heart of Limassol.
- Paphos (PFO-Paphos Intl.), 30.3 mi (48.7 km) from Agia Fyla
Things to see and do in and around Agia Fyla
Things to see near Agia Fyla:
- Limassol Castle (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
- Limassol Marina (3.5 mi/5.6 km away)
- Dasoudi Beach (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
- Agios Athanasios Town Hall (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- Limassol Municipal Park (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
Things to do near Agia Fyla:
- Limassol Zoo (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Cyprus Medical Museum (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Limassol Archaeological Museum (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Limassol Water Museum (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Cyprus Motor Museum (4 mi/6.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Limassol?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: January, December, February, November (average 200 mm of rainfall)