What's Vigie like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Vigie. Take time to see places such as Saint Lucia National Archives and Vigie Beach while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Windward Islands and Vigie Lighthouse.
How to get to Vigie
Vigie is located 1.5 mi (2.4 km) from the heart of Castries.
- Vieux Fort (UVF-Hewanorra Intl.), 19.9 mi (32 km) from Vigie
- Castries (SLU-George F. L. Charles), 0.1 mi (0.2 km) from Vigie
Things to see and do in and around Vigie
What to see in Vigie
- Saint Lucia National Archives
- Vigie Beach
- Windward Islands
- Vigie Lighthouse
Things to do near Vigie:
- Castries Central Market (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Splash Island Water Park Saint Lucia (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- La Place Carenage Duty Free Mall (0.8 mi/1.2 km away)
- Vendor’s Arcade (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Eudovic's Art Studio (2 mi/3.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Castries?
- Hottest months: September, October, August, November (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 24°C)
- Rainiest months: October, September, November, August (average 150 mm of rainfall)