What's Daecheon-dong like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Daecheon-dong. Take time to see places such as Hallasan National Park and Eongtto Falls while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Jeju Volcanic Island and Lava Tubes.
How to get to Daecheon-dong
Daecheon-dong is located 4.7 mi (7.6 km) from the heart of Seogwipo.
- Jeju (CJU-Jeju Intl.), 16.9 mi (27.1 km) from Daecheon-dong
Things to see and do in and around Daecheon-dong
What to see in Daecheon-dong
- Hallasan National Park
- Eongtto Falls
- Jeju Volcanic Island and Lava Tubes
Things to do near Daecheon-dong:
- Jeju Waterworld (1.8 mi/2.8 km away)
- Jeju Teddy Bear Museum (4.4 mi/7 km away)
- Seogwipo Maeil Olle Market (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- Ripley's Believe It or Not Museum (4.3 mi/7 km away)
- Lee Jung Seop Street (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Seogwipo?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 8°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, June, September (average 112 mm of rainfall)