What's Abu Hamour like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Abu Hamour? Villagio Mall and Souq Waqif Art Gallery are a couple of the top places in the larger area worth a visit. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Doha Corniche and City Centre Shopping Mall.
How to get to Abu Hamour
Abu Hamour is located 4.1 mi (6.6 km) from the heart of Doha.
- Doha (DOH-Hamad Intl.), 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from Abu Hamour
Things to see and do in and around Abu Hamour
Things to see near Abu Hamour:
- Khalifa International Stadium (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Aspire Tower (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Pearl Monument (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- MIA Park (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
- Aspire Zone (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
Things to do near Abu Hamour:
- Villagio Mall (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Souq Waqif Art Gallery (4.4 mi/7 km away)
- Museum of Islamic Art (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- The Mall (3.1 mi/5.1 km away)
- Hyatt Plaza (3.5 mi/5.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Doha?
- Hottest months: July, June, August, May (average 34°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 20°C)
- Rainiest months: February, March, January, December (average 15 mm of rainfall)