What's Tweed Heads West like?
While in Tweed Heads West, you can enjoy the restaurants. Take time to see places such as Cobaki Nature Reserve and Tweed Estuary Nature Reserve while you're here. Bilinga Beach and Kirra Beach are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Tweed Heads West
Tweed Heads West is located 2 mi (3.2 km) from the heart of Tweed Heads.
- Gold Coast, QLD (OOL-Coolangatta), 1.3 mi (2.1 km) from Tweed Heads West
Things to see and do in and around Tweed Heads West
What to see in Tweed Heads West
- Cobaki Nature Reserve
- Tweed Estuary Nature Reserve
Things to do near Tweed Heads West:
- The Strand (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Tweed Mall (2.5 mi/3.9 km away)
- Twin Towns Services Club (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
- Coolangatta and Tweed Heads Golf Club (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Tweed Heads?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: February, May, January, March (average 91 mm of rainfall)