What's Fairhill like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, look no further than Fairhill. Nature lovers can visit Fitzgerald Park and Cork Harbour. There's plenty more to see, including Mahon Point Shopping Centre and Merchants Quay Shopping Centre.
How to get to Fairhill
Fairhill is located 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the heart of Cork.
- Cork Airport (ORK), 4.3 mi (7 km) from Fairhill
Things to see and do in and around Fairhill
What to see in Fairhill
- Fitzgerald Park
- University College Cork
- Cork Harbour
Things to do in Fairhill
- Mahon Point Shopping Centre
- Merchants Quay Shopping Centre
- Ballincollig Shopping Centre
- Paul Street
When is the best time to visit Cork?
- Hottest months: July, August, June, September (average 15°C)
- Coldest months: February, March, January, December (average 7°C)
- Rainiest months: December, October, August, November (average 122 mm of rainfall)