What's Madiwela like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Madiwela? Places such as Department of Immigration and Emigration and Diyatha Uyana are just a little farther away. Dehiwala Zoological Garden and Bandaranaike Memorial International Conference Hall are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Madiwela
Madiwela is located 1.7 mi (2.8 km) from the heart of Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte.
- Colombo (CMB-Bandaranaike Intl.), 20.6 mi (33.1 km) from Madiwela
Things to see and do in and around Madiwela
Things to see near Madiwela:
- Department of Immigration and Emigration (1.8 mi/2.8 km away)
- Diyatha Uyana (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Bandaranaike Memorial International Conference Hall (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- Colombo Town Hall (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Mount Lavinia Beach (4.8 mi/7.8 km away)
Things to do near Madiwela:
- Dehiwala Zoological Garden (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Nelum Pokuna Mahinda Rajapaksa Theatre (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Marino Mall (5 mi/8 km away)
- Royal Colombo Golf Club (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Sri Lanka National Museum (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sri Jayawardenepura Kotte?
- Hottest months: March, April, February, May (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, November (average 27°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, June, November (average 228 mm of rainfall)