What's Barrio La Granja like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not visit Barrio La Granja? Places to visit such as Tiburcio Carias Andino Stadium and Mall Multiplaza are not far away. Parque Central and Tegucigalpa Olympic Village are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Barrio La Granja
Barrio La Granja is located 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the heart of Tegucigalpa.
- Tegucigalpa (TGU-Toncontin Intl.), 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from Barrio La Granja
Things to see and do in and around Barrio La Granja
Things to see near Barrio La Granja:
- Tiburcio Carias Andino Stadium (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Parque Central (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- National Autonomous University of Honduras (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Tegucigalpa Olympic Village (3.1 mi/4.9 km away)
- Suyapa Cathedral (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
Things to do near Barrio La Granja:
- Mall Multiplaza (1.8 mi/2.8 km away)
- Manuel Bonilla National Theater (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Novacentro (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Parque Naciones Unidas el Picacho Zoo (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Chiminike (0.6 mi/1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Tegucigalpa?
- Hottest months: April, May, March, June (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 21°C)
- Rainiest months: March, October, November, May (average 106 mm of rainfall)