What's Nohyeong-dong like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Nohyeong-dong? Nature lovers can visit Jeju Loveland and Hallasan National Park. There's plenty more to see, including Mysterious Road and Jeju Museum of Art.
How to get to Nohyeong-dong
Nohyeong-dong is located 6.1 mi (9.8 km) from the heart of Jeju City.
- Jeju (CJU-Jeju Intl.), 4.8 mi (7.7 km) from Nohyeong-dong
Things to see and do in and around Nohyeong-dong
What to see in Nohyeong-dong
- Jeju Loveland
- Hallasan National Park
- Jeju Volcanic Island and Lava Tubes
Things to do in Nohyeong-dong
- Mysterious Road
- Jeju Museum of Art
- Brick Campus
- Nexon Computer Museum
When is the best time to visit Jeju City?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 8°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, June, September (average 112 mm of rainfall)