What's Gyo-dong like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not consider Gyo-dong? Take time to see places such as Gangneung Ice Arena and Gangneung Culture and Art Center while you're here. Gyeongpodae and Gangmun Beach are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Gyo-dong
Gyo-dong is located 2.6 mi (4.2 km) from the heart of Gangneung.
- Yangyang (YNY-Yangyang Intl.), 23.6 mi (38 km) from Gyo-dong
- Gangneung (KAG), 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from Gyo-dong
Things to see and do in and around Gyo-dong
Things to see near Gyo-dong:
- Gangneung Ice Arena (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Gyeongpodae (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
- Gangmun Beach (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Anmok Beach (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
- Gyeongpo Beach (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
Things to do near Gyo-dong:
- Gangneung Culture and Art Center (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Sacheon Port (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Ojukheon Municipal Museum (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Central and Seongnam Traditional Markets (Gangneung) (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Heo Gyun and Heo Nanseolheon Memorial Park (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Gangneung?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 3°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, September, June (average 91 mm of rainfall)