What's Saddar like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not visit Saddar? Nature lovers can visit Margalla Hills National Park and Rawal Lake. There's plenty more to see, including Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium and World Trade Center Islamabad.
How to get to Saddar
Saddar is located 0.6 mi (1 km) from the heart of Rawalpindi.
- Islamabad (ISB-Islamabad Intl.), 12.9 mi (20.8 km) from Saddar
Things to see and do in and around Saddar
What to see in Saddar
- Rawalpindi Cricket Stadium
- Margalla Hills National Park
- International Islamic University
- World Trade Center Islamabad
- Rawal Lake
When is the best time to visit Rawalpindi?
- Hottest months: June, July, May, August (average 31°C)
- Coldest months: January, December, February, November (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: July, August, February, March (average 147 mm of rainfall)