What's Pyeongdae-ri like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not visit Pyeongdae-ri? Take time to see places such as Bijarim Forest and Maze Land while you're here. Seongsan Ilchulbong is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Pyeongdae-ri
Pyeongdae-ri is located 17.7 mi (28.5 km) from the heart of Jeju City.
- Jeju (CJU-Jeju Intl.), 19.7 mi (31.7 km) from Pyeongdae-ri
Things to see and do in and around Pyeongdae-ri
Things to see near Pyeongdae-ri:
- Bijarim Forest (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Sehwa Beach (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- Woljeong Beach (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Manjanggul Lava-tube Cave (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Darangshi Oreum (3.1 mi/5 km away)
Things to do near Pyeongdae-ri:
- Maze Land (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- Haenyeo Museum (1.6 mi/2.7 km away)
- Gimnyeong Maze (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
- Kimnyoung Maze Park (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Jeju City?
- Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, December, March (average 8°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, June, September (average 112 mm of rainfall)