What's Mbezi like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Mbezi? Whether you're planning to stay for a night or for the week, the area around Mbezi has accommodation options to fit every need. Search for hotels in Mbezi with Hotels.com by checking our online map. Our map displays the areas and other neighbourhoods that surround Mbezi hotels so you can see how close you are to landmarks and attractions, and then refine your search within the larger city. The best Mbezi hotel deals are here with our lowest price guarantee.
How to get to Mbezi
Mbezi is located 14.2 mi (22.9 km) from the heart of Dar es Salaam.
- Dar es Salaam (DAR-Julius Nyerere Intl.), 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from Mbezi
Things to see and do in and around Mbezi
What to see in Mbezi
- Pugu Hills Nature Centre
- Pugu Kazimzumbwi Nature Reserve
When is the best time to visit Dar es Salaam?
- Hottest months: March, December, February, November (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 26°C)
- Rainiest months: April, March, May, December (average 235 mm of rainfall)