What's Rancho like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Rancho? Take time to see places such as Leeward Antilles and National Archaeological Museum Aruba while you're here. Eagle Beach and Aruba Town Hall are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Rancho
Rancho is located 0.7 mi (1.2 km) from the heart of Oranjestad-West.
- Oranjestad (AUA-Queen Beatrix Intl.), 2.5 mi (3.9 km) from Rancho
Things to see and do in and around Rancho
Things to see near Rancho:
- Leeward Antilles (194.7 mi/313.4 km away)
- Eagle Beach (2.3 mi/3.6 km away)
- Aruba Town Hall (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- Surfside Beach (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Druif Beach (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
Things to do near Rancho:
- National Archaeological Museum Aruba (0.2 mi/0.3 km away)
- Royal Plaza Mall (0.3 mi/0.4 km away)
- Wind Creek Seaport Casino (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Renaissance Mall Aruba (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Links at Divi Aruba (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Oranjestad-West?
- Hottest months: June, August, September, October (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 27°C)
- Rainiest months: October, September, November, August (average 157 mm of rainfall)