What's Gudu like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, look no further than Gudu. Places such as Nigerian National Mosque and Federal Secretariat are just a little farther away. International Conference Centre and Abuja Stadium are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Gudu
Gudu is located 7.2 mi (11.5 km) from the heart of Abuja.
- Abuja (ABV-Nnamdi Azikiwe Intl.), 14.2 mi (22.8 km) from Gudu
Things to see and do in and around Gudu
Things to see near Gudu:
- Nigerian National Mosque (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Federal Secretariat (4 mi/6.5 km away)
- International Conference Centre (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Abuja Stadium (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Ecowas Secretariat (4 mi/6.4 km away)
Things to do near Gudu:
- Magicland Amusement Park (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Area 1 Shopping Centre (1.7 mi/2.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Abuja?
- Hottest months: February, March, January, April (average 26°C)
- Coldest months: December, January, November, June (average 25°C)
- Rainiest months: September, July, August, October (average 249 mm of rainfall)